The CSE’s objective is to provide the lowest cost of Canadian public capital for entrepreneurs. The CSE is a recognized stock exchange designed to meet the needs of small cap companies and theirinvestors. It provides a low-cost listing and fairly quick turn around. The CSE has an advanced trading system that focuses liquidity in a single electronic order book that ensuresclient priority while enabling participating dealers to act as market makers. The CSE is recognized by theUnited States Securities and Exchange Commission as a great way to duel list your ticker symboland conform to Regulation S
Why should I go public on the CSE (Canadian Stock Exchange) Many call it the Cannabis Stock Exchange.
- For start-up companies needing funding and a great exit strategy, The CSE is the best case as it has a lower listing cost, and a flat fee, all-inclusive fee structure as opposed to the TSXV’s (Toronto Stock Exchange Venture) percentage charges for each transaction.”
- The U.S. OTCQB is also the best case for start-ups as well. Dual listings are also very popular for offshore and domestic corporations.
- The CSE has a flat fee of $13,500 to list a company. The TSXV has a minimum fee of $10,000 and a maximum fee of $40,000. TSXV determines the fee based on the deemed value of issued shares and in my experience usually falls in the $25 to $30k range.
- Once listed, the CSE charges a flat fee of $500 per month. The TSXV has an annual sustaining fee of $5200. A very big difference.
- Where the real cost difference lies is in the fees the TSXV charges for corporate actions such as private placements, agreements, etc.
- For audits, The IPO Center states that the CSE and TSXV is pretty much the same for either one. The accounting costs are mostly in quarterly financials and audit fees.
- CSE forms needed for a CSE listing. An non-brokered offering.This means you don’t need a stock broker to sponsor your offering.
We handle the following for you:
For more details click on the CSE link https://www.thecse.com/en/services/listing-cse
Assist in drafting the Listing Application Letter (Form 1A)
Assist in drafting the Listing Application (Form 1B)
Assist in drafting the Listing Statement (Form 2A) – where applicable
Assist with navigating the agent’s due diligence request list, responses and due diligence calls